Tuesday, March 18, 2008

brainstorming...

I really enjoyed reading letters growing up...letters between lovers, friends, even a few books that were based off of letters...so I think I'd like to explore that idea. Maybe letters between a father and daughter, between two best friends, or complete strangers (pen pal thing) .. I'm not sure yet. I'm going to be playing around with that for a bit and see where it goes. I definitely need to work on my vocabulary and expand it a bit... Hello, Mr. Thesaurus! :)

1 comment:

  1. oh hi there codys wife! i came to your guys reception. ok- anyway- so its really easy to add a "what im currently reading" or whatever you want to title it. when you go to your dashboard- you'll see your blog name and a hyperlink for new post and then it will say manage: Posts, Settings, Layout- go to Layout and on the side you'll see "add page element" (same place where you added the list of blogs) anyway- i did Add Picture- and just had my title be "what im currently reading" but anyway- thats it. its just under layout and page element.

    ReplyDelete