Monday, October 13, 2008

update-ish

I guess I should update...It's been a while! Not much has happened recently in my life. The investors came to work a little while ago, so we had to have a clean office and where business casual...blah blah. LOL We should keep the office clean anyway, but wearing business casual was actually pretty fun. I do love hoodies and jeans, but it's nice to play dress-up every once in a while.

We are thinking about selling our house here pretty soon. We want to get into a cheap apartment and save for a down payment on a nicer house for a year or so...But we'll see how that goes. We tried to sell our house around last Thanksgiving, but that didn't go so well. Even if we break even, I'll be happy..I just don't want to lose anything. The problem with our house is that it can't grow with us. If we wanted to add on another bedroom, it just wouldn't work because the property is so small. But living here has been a good experience for us. We had a little debt scare earlier this year, and that taught us to pay better attention to our finances. Cody has gotten a much better job, and since I got a raise, we feel more comfortable with getting a nice house. Preferably in Spanish Fork, but we'll see.

I'm playing the scrapbooking game with my best friend this weekend for a gift for Cody (SHHH!) and I'm so excited! I have a lot of materials, thanks to my job at Xpedx. But I've never had time or the patience to actually sit down and do it. She is beyond excited to help me, so I'm giving her something to look forward to as well.

Even though it's a little boring, I love my life. I am so blessed to live with the things I have, love and be loved by the people in my life. There's always something else I want, but everything is good for now. 4:30 pm and all is well! Slow day at work, obviously...Boss-man is out for a dentist appointment today and there isn't any mail going out. Holiday = lazy day!

Tchussy!

<---spoils from Cody's candy run in the German stores up north!

No comments:

Post a Comment