Wednesday, May 28, 2008

no more! and something else!

So, I just decided that I'm not going to do that whole "How to write a novel in 100 days or less" thing.. It's getting old! If you want to read the list, just google that title. I haven't been following it much anyway! Ultimately, I would love to write a book. Or at least a collection of creative non-fiction.. I'd really like to expand on the idea with my Grandma. But we'll see how that goes. Cody's been trying to get me to paint lately as well. He bought me all this fun stuff to do my acrylic painting for Christmas and I've only painted like 5 times since! I'd like to figure out a way to put my collages and painting together, so if anyone has ideas, let's hear 'em! I found this survey, so I'm gonna fill it out!

3 Joys:
1. The husband!
2. My Family! (friends are included in that!)
3. Nature!

3 Fears:
1. Losing my loved ones.
2. Dying.
3. The dark.

3 Goals:
1. Get rid of some more debt.
2. Lose some weight before we have kids.
3. Becoming more active with church.

3 Obsessions or for lack of a better word, 3 things you love doing:
1. Watching movies/shows with Cody.
2. Listening to my immediate and extended family interact with each other.
3. Reading (mostly historical fiction).

5 Random facts about myself:
1. I eat the candy shell of M&M's before the chocolate.
2. I can't stand (like, can't focus on anything else) my nails being past a certain length.
3. I haven't been single for more than a day since October 2004 (Cody and I were married in February 2006 and had only dated since June 2005)
4. I am so easily entertained..it's ridiculous!
5. I am so sarcastic with my little brother Jeremy, you'd think we hate each other.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE surveys. hahahaha. I should post one as a blog one day. I think I just might and thanks for the advice, it makes me feel tons better. I really want to get my blessing because it'll help me out a whole lot, since I'm getting my life in order. haha. And I'm glad I'm not the only one in the battle between constant/consistent sunday school and relief society attendance!

    ReplyDelete