Monday, August 18, 2008

hi hi hi hi

I was messing around online and came upon an avatar-creating site...so HERE I AM!:











She totally looks like me, right? Well, I had fun..

In other news, I had my sister-in-law Aubry highlight my hair on Saturday, so I'll have to get a photo sometime soon...don't get mad at me if it's not for a while. It's not that I'm busy really, there's just a lot of cleaning I need to do this week. It never recovered from our Denver trip (and the lack of regular cleaning for that week). Also, I finished reading Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon (the 4th in her Outlander series) and I don't know why I didn't do this before hand, but I had to order the next two in the series. So, while waiting for Fiery Cross, I started reading Promise Me by Harlan Coben and I am hooked! I thought I could put that away when I got my book in the mail, but that's not happening! I really like the way he writes, it's not the best book I've read, but I'm too far into the story to put it down now. This book is a little shorter than the Diana Gabaldon books, so I should be able to finish it soon. Wish me luck!

P.S. We saw The Dark Knight over the weekend as well...not sure how we felt about it. I really loved Heath, Christian, and Maggies performances, but I don't know about the movie itself. I'm usually pretty easy going about movies, and I did like most of it. I guess maybe I just need to see it again when it comes to DVD and see how I feel then.

No comments:

Post a Comment