Thursday, January 1, 2009

new blog for us..

Alright ... I started this blog in an attempt to have a place to post my writings. When I hit some writers block, I switched this over to an update site for Cody and I. Now that my writers block is gone (hopefully), I'm switching this back to a writing blog, mmkay?

I have created a new blog for updates (webbchronicles.blogspot.com) So, if you have been checking this site solely for updates on our crazy life, please refer to the new blog.

I also have a photo-blog (sepiatonelovin12.blogspot.com). If you are interested in reading my attempts at being a writer or viewing my photographs, please let me know via comment or email (alexithymia12@gmail.com) before February 1, 2009.*I will be making these two blogs "by invitation only" affective February 1, 2009* This is just to make sure I don't get plagerized, not that I'm too worried that someone would want to steal my stuff. My writing will commence at that point in time.

Thank you everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I love reading your stories and when you sign with a publisher and become rich and famous...can I be an actress or an extra if they make a movie about your book? For some reason, I see myself as the waitress in the coffee shop, so if one of your books has a waitress in a coffee shop...I'll be it! hahahaha. No, but seriously, I am excited to read your stories because I think that you are really good and you better keep that up! Good for you Felic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you bet! haha thanks! I'll be sure to invite you when I switch over to invitation-only. Thanks D:)

    ReplyDelete