Sunday, July 26, 2009

Right.

When will I be deserving?
When will I be adult enough, or nice enough?
Double-standard.

I wish I knew if it will get better.
It was earlier today, but the tables turned
somewhere along the way.

What did I ever do to deserve being a child again?

That's right, I'm the drama-queen.
I need to grow up and use my brain.
Think, for once.

I forgot, again.

If things aren't going my way, I want to stop..
Is that so wrong?
YOU ARE THE SAME WAY!
Who doesn't like things when they're not going their way?!

It's been too long, I've already put up with it too much.
How is it fair to have you change it now?

All I have left is His help.
Pick up the pieces of my heart, Lord.
They're too complicated and dramatic for him to see.
Will I ever be enough for him?

No comments:

Post a Comment