Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Gifts for weight-loss?! SURE

I ordered two shirts online from one my favorite bands and they came in the mail today. I tried them on and BIG SHOCKER they're a little tight.. They were on sale, so they didn't have as many sizes; I thought for sure that getting a large would be enough. I gained some weight over the holidays (another BIG SHOCKER), so I'm actually not surprised they don't fit. To help me reach my goals, I'm going to gift-wrap my shirts. When I've lost what I gained over the holidays (roughly 10 lbs, rounding up of course), then I can open them and wear them! Hopefully 10 lbs will be enough. If not, they'll get wrapped again and I'll lose another 10! I think that's fair, considering wearing shirts that are too tight always lowers my self-esteem. The point is, I've been getting too comfortable with my lifestyle, thinking I was at least maintaining my weight (WRONG). So, I've decided that bribing myself with clothes is going to have to be my next tactic. Here are photos of the shirts, bask in the awesomeness, I say!!







*****************EDIT******************





Before photos .. Hopefully to be followed up by awesome after photos! Just a reminder, I am not pregnant! Even though some of these might look like a side profile similar to those done by pregnant women, I am not one of them yet. Don't get too excited haha

No comments:

Post a Comment