Monday, December 20, 2010

Part time

So, I'm looking for a part time job for after 4pm (or all day on Saturdays) .. I guess I'm just sick of feeling like I'm the selfish one for wanting anything for Christmas. I'm sick of being in the debt that we're in and Cody is starting school in January. I want to help with the debt and help with his tuition so we don't have to take out a school loan.

If anyone hears of work in the afternoons, just let me know. I'd really rather not do customer service ever again, but I am willing if there is nothing else. It's time I take things into my hands and be an adult.

4 comments:

  1. I will be on the look-out!

    Do you have a separate blog for your weekly feature photo posts? I want to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try applying at JCPenney. It seems like we're always hiring people...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I give you props for taking things into your own hands Fe. It sucks being in debt and I feel the exact same way you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely on the lookout for retail.. even though I hate it. I hate it a lot less than customer service and I've never done fast food. Thanks girls! {For photos, see imsepiatonelovin.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete