Monday, November 22, 2010

Cliche

I'm definitely copying people, but I'm going to try to make a gratitude journal. I would like to write at least one thing everyday, but I know life gets busy and I will most likely forget after a while. Doesn't hurt to try, right?! So, there ya have it! The point of the journal is to help me realize how awesome my life is. I should try to catch up in my regular journal too.. I think the last time I wrote was back when we first moved into our new house (over a year ago) so I have lots to catch up on!

2 comments:

  1. I definitely LOVE this idea. I always try to start one and then stop, but I seriously need to keep up with it. I have to remember how awesome my life is too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done two days so far, and I've been pretty creative so far! :)

    ReplyDelete