Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 1

A recent photo of you and 15 facts..


1. I'm just now realizing how much I miss my long hair.. I donated 10.5 inches!!! :(
2. Ever since going on a church history tour back in 2004 and being in the "green family", I've been obsessed with the color green.. Especially kelly green!
3. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day! I just love breakfast foods and I could eat it all day everyday if I could!
4. It took quite a long time to figure it out, but I have the coolest brothers I could have asked for. Kris, Jake, and Jeremy are so freaking awesome; I love them and I feel blessed every day.
5. I have to clip my finger and toe nails weekly. I can't handle them getting long at all; it grosses me out!
6. I like dividing my skittles (and any other colored candy, for that matter) into groups and eat them lightest to darkest.
7. Unless I'm in a particularly bad mood, I will laugh at most everything. Many friends can attest to this fact.. :)
8. Coming up with 15 interesting facts is proving to be harder than I anticipated!
9. I love converse shoes!
10. I may have some OCD tendencies, but don't most people? {please?}
11. I inherited my dad's bushy eyebrows. Even though I have to tweeze to keep them under control, I appreciate not having to draw my eyebrows on..
12. I suck at the blogging game right now, but I LOVE reading everyone's blogs.. *hint hint*
13. I love most types of music, just depends on the artist.
14. Kings of Leon irritates me so much...
15. I'm a pretty nice person :)

No comments:

Post a Comment