Wednesday, June 22, 2011

discoveries

The last little while I haven't been posting often like I wanted to.. But I've been finding new blogs and I've thoroughly enjoyed getting to know other bloggers. I wanted to introduce a few of them today so hopefully everyone can enjoy them!

The one I've been reading for a few years is NatTheFatRat.com. I don't even remember how I discovered her blog, but I haven't looked back since! I guess you could say I was first attracted to her because she was living in the big city (NYC) and she was an LDS-blogger. But there is so much more to Natalie and I just can't wait for her next post. She is married, has a new little boy (probably close to turning one this fall, I believe?), and two hilarious dogs. She is currently living in a tiny apartment and enjoying big city life with her beautiful little family. Favorite post, you ask? Way too many to choose from, but here are a few good ones.. Go forth and enjoy!

Another great blog is curiouser & curiouser. I just stumbled upon this gem this week but I love it! I guess you could say I don't read a lot of blogs that are *BAM* or super exciting, but I think I just prefer them that way. Maybe they're more intimate? I really like Kenzie's blog because in the short time I've read it, I feel like I've gotten to know her, and I feel like I can really relate to the things she's written about. PLUS! She has lots of yummy recipes to share! Also, I just love the title of her blog. Genius, I say! I DO have a favorite post, so check it out!

I may be a little biased about this next one, but she was my coworker! I've Come to the Realization is a super great blog! I started reading it while we were working together back in the day, but now that we're not conversing daily, it's been a great way to keep up with her life. Darah is a quiet person for the most part (at least when I worked with her) but she is not timid on her blog at all! She has always expressed her opinions (very well too!) and I've been very entertained by them! Here are some of her best entries..

Well, that about does it for now, kids. I will definitely post more when I have more time. In the meantime, update your blogs so I have more to read at work! kthnxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment