Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 6

Something you don't leave home without..

I have a list!:

wallet (I.D., cash, subway card, assorted reward cards, etc.)
chapstick (multiple.. I have to have options!)
lotion
whatever book I'm reading at the time
nu skin i.d. badge (I always seem to forget it when I need it, so I just keep it in my bag all the time)
keys

**as a downer note, Cody and I got in a fight last night and it ended with him saying that I should stay with my parents for a few weeks.. Also calling me a "crazy psycho" .. I spent the whole night expecting him to come back up to bed and we would both apologize to each other and everything would be ok. Instead, he spent the whole night down on the couch (cliche) and was obviously still upset this morning. Obviously on my side, I think he's being completely ridiculous, but I'm trying not to rush to my conclusions and assume there is more to his "tantrum". All of the communication I've got from him today has been "Some of the things you say and do just blow my mind, Felicia. I'm to a breaking point where I don't even know what to think or say to you." I guess I'm to the point where I'm this close to telling him to just leave me if he's not happy and get it over with. I don't want him to leave me, but I'm so sick of his threats and his end-of-the-world drama. So I just offered to sleep at my parents house tonight but that I want to talk about it. I am really surprised at how long this has lasted, our fights never last this long and we've had much worse arguments. Hopefully, I'll have an update from him soon because I refuse to live with my parents for a few weeks if he's not going to talk to me about it. *SIGH*

No comments:

Post a Comment