Thursday, June 16, 2011

"good" old days..

Remember how I used to actually write on this blog? Not just rants? Me too.. I'd like to get started with that again, but I think I've come to the conclusion that I wrote those stories during a time when Cody and I weren't getting along very well. And maybe he was my inspiration behind them? That makes me a little sad, but I guess a lot of people get their inspiration through their struggles.

I've recently decided to channel my school-age self and use a backpack instead of my traditional purse/handbag/messenger bag, so maybe I can have a notepad with me to write down any ideas that come to me. I really do like to write, but I've just been focusing so hard on other things these days, I just haven't thought about it. Here's to hoping I use this blog for what it was created! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment