Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 12

Something you love about yourself...

I'm sorry, but I have a few things. {SO VAIN!} I feel I've been very blessed to have the hair I have. I hated it when I was growing up because it was curly and I didn't feel like I could do anything with it. It was hell to brush through after baths (mostly because I hated brushing my hair.. endless cycle) and it was just tangled all the time! But then entered the straightener! Oh, blessed day. I love having the option to wear my hair curly or straight. I've missed having long hair lots since I cut it all off, but at least I can still wear it curly if I want.

Also, I really like my eyes. Nothing against brown or blue eyes, but I love having hazel because the color changes! My mom's eyes are a lot cooler than mine, but at least I got a small amount of the coolness. I also got my dad's bushy eyebrows, and normally I would complain about them. BUT! I've got the tweezing down now so I love them! I love that I don't have to draw my eyebrows on. I love that they are full, dark, and defined.

Last thing, I like to think that I am a positive person. This blog hasn't always seen that side of me, but I think I do a pretty good job of being happy and being kind to other people. This makes retail a good fit for me, except I don't really like working with customers.. Nu Skin has been great for me because they are technically customers, but they are familiar enough with the company and the policies that I don't usually have to worry about them being annoyed or angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment