Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 28

Somewhere you would like to travel..

Honestly, I would love to go anywhere. In my opinion {I have yet to be corrected from personal experience} that everywhere has something to offer! Even on our long trip to Texas in February, we traveled a good way of that through New Mexico and there isn't much to see. BUT! I believe that if we had taken the time, we would've been able to see some awesome Native American sites, beautiful landscapes, sunrises/sunsets, etc! But, here is a list of places I'd like to see:

1. Back-East History Tour {Boston, Philadelphia, D.C., NYC, etc.} - I went on a church history tour after graduating in 2004 and it was an amazing experience. Besides stopping in Nauvoo, Palmyra, Winter Quarters, Independence, and Sharon, we also stopped in D.C., NYC, Boston {only had time to take photos at the new temple there}, and Gettysburg. Due to time limits, we didn't have nearly as much time as I would've liked at these places, so I would love to go back and spend more time.

2. Germany - This has always been a dream of Cody's, and I'm afraid I've inherited that dream. I'm not nearly as attached to this dream, but I would love to see Germany. Being in a different culture is so appealing to me! Especially a culture which likes to communicate with Americans to practice their English.

3. Alaska - I hadn't really thought about wanting to see Alaska until my parents were able to go on a cruise there with my aunts and uncles a few years ago. They went in the summer, but it didn't ever get warm enough to go out without a jacket of some kind. Now, that's my kind of summer! Everything looked breathtaking, so the photographer in me has been itching to go ever since I saw their photos.

4. San Francisco - I want to see Alcatraz, where Monk was filmed, where Mythbusters is filmed, redwood forests, the Golden-Gate Bridge! All of it! And there's so much history there! The San Francisco fires! Earthquake of 1906! My dad tells me it's a very romantic city too. What better place to go on an anniversary trip?! Hopefully, someday..

Like I said, I would be happy going anywhere. But there you have my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment