Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 30!

Did I learn anything?

I guess I could say that with this 30-day blogging challenge, I'm remembering how much fun I had back when I posted more and I posted about things I was interested in. I think it's nice to have a place for me to vent my frustrations, but I don't want this to be just for that. I've never felt that my blog should be the typical blog with certain days of the week assigned to certain topics. I do admire those who do that *hint* *hint* and I do love reading them. I just don't trust myself to follow-through with that kind of commitment. Maybe later..

I've had fun with the challenge and I hope more people do it because it was great!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Fe! Yeah I wanted to try that whole topic for the day thing, but I'm too random and I change my mind all the time. So my blog is just about what I think of at the moment because it sounds good to me. I agree though. I'm remembering how much I enjoy blogging and writing about things that interest me:-)

    ReplyDelete