Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 27

Something that stresses you out..

1. Angry people.. Customers, husbands, family members .. It just sends my anxiety levels to the ceiling!
2. Weight-gain. Which, in turn, brings on more weight-gain. I could have it a lot worse, but it's still stressful when you can't keep a tight grip on your weight!
3. Change. When I got laid-off, I wasn't as stressed as I could have been. But having a change in my schedule/routine usually stresses me out. Cody can testify I wasn't my usual bubbly self during this time.
4. Acne. Again, this stress brings on more acne. I think I may have just found the right face wash (from Nu Skin, FIGURES), so I just need to calm down and stop touching my face.
5. Not being able to understand people. Inside jokes, new instructions, or just misunderstanding people. They just make me so angry!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like my pet peeves!! I am totally with you Fe, I am not very good at dealing with change. I think I just get stressed out way too easily, so I need to find a way to fix that. I am trying to catch up with your blog, so I'll be commenting more!!

    ReplyDelete