Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 19

Nicknames you have; why do you have them..

I don't know if I know the reasons behind my nicknames, but I should at least be able to tell you who calls me them! *ahem*

Fefe - given to me by my babysitter when I was little, apparently. This one has stuck for most of my life.
Fe - Family and close friends (i.e. roommates and friends I've had FOREVER) call me this. This includes Cody. I feel like I'm in trouble when he calls me Felicia. Fe followed me from Highland, to Spanish Fork, and then all the way down to Cedar City, thanks to my roommates discovering it during the first few weeks of school. Most of my friends in Cedar City were first introduced with Fe, and then learned my real name later.
Eff-Word - When introduced to my old friend Shawn, he felt confident that he wouldn't be able to remember Felicia or Fefe, so he proceeded to call me Eff-word for the duration of our friendship. (not the swear, just like it's spelled)

No comments:

Post a Comment