Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 29

Something you love about yourself..

I've already answered this, but I'm going to say something ELSE I love about myself! I think I'm a pretty good photo-taker-person! I wouldn't call myself a photographer.. I mostly pride myself on my photos of stationary objects. Maybe with time I could be better, but I am not confident when it comes to taking photos of people or animals. I think I take pretty good photos though! Here are a few shots..





This last one was taken today. My beautiful cousin Eliza was married today in the Salt Lake temple and it was wonderful! I was able to get a few shots around the photographer and it was great! I just did black and white around her and then added a diffuse glow and this is what I got! I'm super proud of this photo, obviously..

2 comments:

  1. You ARE a great photographer Fe, and the picture of your cousin is absolutely stunning. Another thing about yourself, is that you are beautiful. You seriously are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you D! Made my day :)

    ReplyDelete